Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Content

Gingoog, Waterfalls

Friday, October 5, 2012


Given its name as a City of Waterfalls, Gingoog is a truly blessed. I traveled from CDO to Gingoog as early as i can, going to this place is not that easy. My 2 hours expected drive became 4 hours travel due to the highway is under rehabilitation. I tried my best to find the easiest waterfalls, I found only three, a small compared to Tiklas, don't know if they are already among the list of their waterfalls. Some waterfalls needs time and very difficult to access, some are in the middle of the forest.



MIMBUNGA WATERFALLS

After my visit from Tiklas, the driver accompanied me to this small waterfalls he named it after the name of their Barangay, this is about 20 kilometers away from Tiklas and 25 kilometers from the City proper. I have to compress my time its already dawn, I waste no time for this, set my tripod and had a shot.











TINABALAN WATERFALLS

Lot of waterfalls to explore here but requires your time, hope to have another opportunity to come back and arrange more travel for another great adventure. Also to know better every corner of the Philippines. Here is one of the most accessible waterfalls of Gingoog that proudly offered Tiklas

0 (mga) puna:

Post a Comment

Labels

Who am I

Pasig City/ Gensan City, NCR/Region 12, Philippines
LAKAT: defines as a journey by foot; Wandering; Hike; stroll; Travel; A Walk - It is a sharing of travel and adventure experiences with photography, made by the author, who have passion in travel and outdoor activities, to bring the readers as if they are also on journey. Join with me as I explore the different places and beautiful natures that awaits out there...

Followers

fbwlogo_zps518d9769
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Follow LAKAT on Facebook

Flag Counter
Bloggers.com